September 22nd, 2004 ◆ 10 years of LOST
"Do you really think all this is an accident? That we, a group of strangers, survived, many of us with just superficial injuries? Do you think we crashed on this place by coincidence - especially this place? We were brought here for a purpose, for a reason, all of us. Each one of us was brought here for a reason."
Track Title: Hercules
Artist: Sara Bareilles
Sara Bareilles - Hercules
"Cause I have sent for a warrior
From on my knees, make me a Hercules
I was meant to be a warrior please
Make me a Hercules”
aviewerlikeyou replied to your post:13 & 16!
this is important what do you think about sleepless in seattle?
That is very, very important. I agree.
I like it! Buuut for some reason I can’t entirely explain, it doesn’t hold my heart in the same way that other rom coms (espec. Nora Ephron ones do.) I mean, if it happens to be on, I might stop and watch for a bit, but I won’t go out of my way to initiate watching the entire thing.
Anonymous asked: "#2!"
a photo of you
Well, I am quite fond of this haircut.
just did 13 so woooo allow me to share my top 10 fav movies
- Forrest Gump (100% favorite of all time)
- Chicago (quite solidly number 2)
- You’ve Got Mail (this & the rest in no particular order)
- When Harry Met Sally
- Wet Hot American Summer
- Now and Then
- Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion
- One Fine Day
- Little Miss Sunshine
- Catch Me If You Can
7. Biggest turn off(s)
- Physically? Sweat. Especially actually dripping, drops of sweet. Ugh, ugh, uuuugh. Can’t even stand to look at it. My ideal human has 0 sweat glands.
- Habits? Smoking. Cliche but true.
- Personality-wise? Wellllll, hopefully sexism, racism, any sort of -ism is a given. But in regards to otherwise decent human beings? Lack of appreciation for my introversion. I looove me some talkative people - in fact, many of my biggest crushes are super friendly loud extroverts - but they gotta always be whiling to just chill. Not pressure me to go out every. single. night.
13. Life goals
Frick! Where to I begin?? Ok top 5 a la stream of consciousness
- get married and stay happily so
- have kids
- figure out what area of higher ed I want to continue working in, get a fab job in said area and fully embrace the work every day
- bake something new at least once a week
- publish a children’s novel (even if by “publish”, I mean print out 15 copies from home and force friends & family to read)
6. Favorite band
I have A LOT more solo artists favs annnd I really can’t narrow down 1 band that I’m utterly obsessed with, but favorites include: OAR, Guster, Dispatch, the Spice Girls, an
embarrassing awesome number of a capella groups, and Mouse Rat.
12. Ideas of perfect date
- eating at a fab restaurant, but sharing like 3 desserts, instead of having dinner
- front row seat to a Broadway musical, in which my date is starring and he dedicates the performance to me
- strolling on a boardwalk - but only if it’s between 62 and 68 degrees and sunny, yet lightly windy, and there’s not toooo many people around and a few talented people are playing guitar, especially Sara Bareilles songs
- back to his place to marathon a 90s/early 2000s rom coms and play with his puppy and/or cat, while eating more dessert, preferably dark chocolate and homemade my him
- Giving blood!!!!!!!!! Oh man, oh man, last time I had to, I Iegit ran away from the doctor… leapt up and to the other side of the room. No, I wasn’t 5. This was a few months ago. Twas something out of a quirky delayed adolescence/coming of age indy film. I cast Jenny Slate as me.
let me introduce myself
1. the meaning behind my url
2. a picture of me
3. tattoos i have
4. last time i cried and why
5. piercings i have
6. favorite band
7. biggest turn off(s)
8. top 5 (insert subject)
9. tattoos i want
10. biggest turn on(s)
12. ideas of a perfect date
13. life goal(s)
14. piercings i want
15. relationship status
16. favorite movie
17. a fact about my life
19. middle name
20. anything you want to ask
-Who are you kidding? Girls can’t play softball.
-What did you say?
-I said girls can’t play softball.