Sooo my parents are moving out of my childhood home and they just sent me a HUGE box of relics (photos, yearbooks, birthday part cards, 50+ beanie babies, my Molly McIntire doll, pogs, etc. etc.) annnd these journal entries are too hilarious not to share wish the world…
I was tagged in a meme by viviknope and it had a lot of rules and tbh I don’t care about ‘em, but I’m bored enough to answer her 11 questions. Sooo here we go.
1. Name one guilty pleasure Say Yes to the Dress. If you follow me on twitter you know I talk about it a shameful amount
2. Do you own any pets? This vain gal!
3. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? chocolate, but what makes you think that’s a hypothetical
4. Favorite subject in school K-12? Social studies and English. Fav ever college classes? Advanced Screenwriting and The Psychology of Pseudoscience
5. Least favorite episode from your favorite TV show and explain why Here, have a selection
The Treaty (Parks and Recreation) Because although it did indeed have plenty of genuine funny moments (thanks, April and Andy!), Parks occasionally takes Leslie’s quirks wayyyyyyy too far into unrealistic cartoony-land for my taste and this is a prime example. I’m pretty sure this was the first episode that I actually found myself disliking Leslie. It’s happened in moments during 2-5 episodes each season since.
Stranger in a Strange Land (Lost) because I’d care more about an hour exploring Vincent’s backstory than a damn minute about Jack’s tattoos
Let’s Kill Hitler (Doctor Who) Because the title alone made me ashamed and disgusted; ugh I could type way more but I feel my heart racing in anger just thinking about it
Anything Involving Callie Being In Love with and then Wildly Mistreated by George… and the Show Itself (Grey’s Anatomy) Because Calliope Iphegenia Torres is a goddamn princess and why oh why would she ever even bother with actual certified garbage human “nice guy” George O’Malley??? And then be painted as the bad person - slutshamed even - by the other interns?!??! (wow I’ve been rewatching and I cannot b e l i e v e I actually used to not just like - but love - George, what an actual little shit)