3. An actor/actress you’ve seen in more than 8 movies? Name the movies.
I was gonna go for Tom Hanks, because duh (I love him & I have), but let’s discuss Missi Pyle! An amazing under-appreciated actress who you might not know by name, but trust me, you’ve seen in things. I’ve seen her in Gone Girl, The Artist, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Anchroman, Dodgeball, 50 First Dates, Along Came Polly, Big Fish and Josie and the Pussycats plus loads of TV shows ♥ ♥ ♥
12. A movie that holds a special place in your heart?
In Her Shoes, always and forever. Yeah yeah yeah it’s cliche and predictable, don’t care. I adore it without reservations. I carry it in my heart
5. What’s the very first film you remember watching?
Huh. I honestly have noooo idea what movie I first saw, full stop, but I know that the first one I ever saw in theaters was The Lion King. Apparently my dad bought 6-year-old me popcorn…. and 10 minutes into the film I finished the popcorn, loudly declared “I’m done!” and stood up to leave.
6. Film you wished you hadn’t watched?
Cold Mountain. ZZzZzZZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZz. I started quizzing myself on math and spelling problems just to have SOMETHING, ANYTHING to entertain my brain…. until about two hours in, when I experienced the sweet sweet relief of fall asleep in the theater.
9. The most aesthetically pleasing film you’ve ever watched?